CIA. FBI Chief ...

발행인 2019.05.25 10:20 조회 수 : 15

Korea unitypress news ㅡ It's Memorial Day... Reporter simon bae's message ㅡ

"LA 사법부"를 주목 해 달라.

Congress should keep an eye on "LA judiciary".

ㅡㅡㅡ

Case No1. BC 709 193.

2. I8STCV00342

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

법원 안에 "조직 "있다.There is "organization" in court.  Defendants violate federal law.  However, the judges are not punished.  I cheat on trial.  I testify in Congress.  I accuse the judges. 피고인들이 연방법률을 위반. 그러나 판사들은 처벌하지 않는다. 재판을 사기 친다. 나는 의회에서 증언한다. 판사들을 고발한다.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

당신들이 판사 ? 당신들이 판사와 코미디 하는가 ? 이것이 미국 재판 인가 ? 나는 당신들을 모두 고발했다. 재판도 하지 않고 판결 ? 나는 당신들을 용서하지 않는다. 당신들의 실체를 조사 하겠다. 우리 연방 검찰에서 만나자. Are you a judge? Are you comedy with a judge? Is this an American trial? I accused you all. Judgment without trial? I do not forgive you. I will investigate your reality. Let's meet at the federal prosecutor's office.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

LA FBI Chief

Complaint

Plaintiff

Simon Bae

Korea Unity Press TV USA Chairman. 213.305.7100./ 213.761.9807

Defendants

Laura Jeon, James Ahn, Jong-dae Park, and 9 election management members

Purpose of Complaint

The defendants regularly and intellectually violated the California non-profit organization rules for several years. In particular, the defendants made the Korean community into a crime-hotbed by committing various kinds of fraudulent activities against Federal law, State laws, and the LA County government. I furthermore request that the defendants be strictly punished and compensate for embezzling public money.

Facts of crimes committed by Defendants -

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

고소인  

Simon Bae

Korea unity press tv usa 대표. 213.305.7100./ 213.761.9807

피고소인 

로라 전. 제임스 안. 박종대 외 선거관리위원 9명

고소 취지

피소인들은 수 년 동안 켈리포니아주 비영리단체법을 상습.지능적으로 위반했다. 특히 피고인들은 연방법.주법. LA  카운티 정부까지 각종 사기행위를 하여 코리언 커뮤니티를 범죄소굴로 만들었다. 피고인들을 엄중 처벌하고 공금횡령에 대해 배상하라고 (한인회에) 추가 처벌을 요구한다.

피고인들의 범죄사실 ㅡ

Complaint

Plaintiff

Simon Bae

Korea Unity Press TV USA Chairman. 213.305.7100./ 213.761.9807

Defendants

Laura Jeon, James Ahn, Jong-dae Park, and 9 election management members

Purpose of Complaint

The defendants regularly and intellectually violated the California non-profit organization rules for several years. In particular, the defendants made the Korean community into a crime-hotbed by committing various kinds of fraudulent activities against Federal law, State laws, and the LA County government. I furthermore request that the defendants be strictly punished and compensate for embezzling public money.

Facts of crimes committed by Defendants -

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

Statement of Reason for Appeal

Case No.

Plaintiff: Simon Bae

Defendants: Laura Jeon, James Ahn, Jong-dae Park

- Details of Plaintiff's Appeal  -

I, the Plaintiff, Simon Bae, will make a personal introduction prior to making an Appeal as follows:

In 1972, I started my career as a news reporter in Korea. In 1981, I moved (actual defection) to the US to seek freedom, since I was unable to deal with the surveillance and suppression of the press by the Korean military government. 

I launched an anti-communist newspaper (weekly paper) in Los Angeles on February 1982, and gathered information criticizing the North Korean regime. However, in 1983, I was sued by a North Korean communist (head of a Korean post office). And also in 1993, Mr. Kee-hwan Ha, a real estate agent (held connections with the Korean government during that time), forged my signature and fabricated my address, etc., which led to a false bankruptcy of my media outlet Korea UnityPress (Reason: During that time, I received assistance and approval by the President of Korea, but I refused to cooperate because I did not like the new administration that colluded with North Korea.

I virtually grasped the true nature of North Korea, and succeeded).

I reported this to the FBI, and there was an investigation. However, I filed a complaint against him with the LA civil court. There was a trial, but the corporation-tied defendant has fabricated the analysis of handwriting, deceived the Judge, and made me lose the case. 

Also, afterwards, from 2002 to 2007, I filed a complaint against the controversial, criminal group KAFLA chairmen for violating the non-profit organization rule+IRS account statements, fraud, fabricating articles of association, rigged elections, etc. I prevailed in the early stages of the trial, but the defendants appealed. My attorneys and interpreter assistants all conspired with the defendants, and caused confusion in the trial process. I was in an angry situation. Because I lacked the money, I even sold my car and used it to pay off the court costs. I rejected the defendants' financial assistance. However, even the Court shockingly made a decision to dismiss the case. I reported the 2-3 judges who played around with legal justice to the FBI. As a result of this event, I became detested in Court.

- Statement of Reason for Appeal -

The two Judges of Dept. 40 (first trial) - Dept. 28 did not reveal the substance of the facts, and especially did not hold a hearing on the facts, and did not do an examination of the evidence. I appeal the Court's decision. Although I have exercised my right of access to courts as a citizen according to the Constitution, although the Judges seemed to hold the defendants accountable and took the case seriously in the beginning, the trial was postponed two months later, infringing the Plaintiff's legal proceedings.  They did not even perform an examination of the evidence, and seemingly played with words and dismissed the case (There was no stenographer).

I will submit all of the relevant complaints to the Appellate trial. I am unable to arrange a petition for appeal because I do not have the money. I lost trust in anyone. Allegations regarding the court decision's monopoly, etc. will be confirmed if 3 appellate judges examine just five sheets of my papers. I underwent a trial here in 2006. That case was also dismissed. I strongly claim that continued case dismissals like these have made our Korean community into a hotbed of criminal activities as a result. I urge the Appellate Judges to rescue our Korean community. Koreans around the world right now are keeping a watch on the results of this trial via social media, SMS, etc. 

- I Request that the Defendants be strictly punished in the Appellate Trial -

1. Void the election of Defendant Laura Jeon (uses at least 3 aliases) (failed to submit a cashier's check payment of 50,000 dollars- conspired with the association's election management), Please order that defendants' entry into the KAFLA office be restricted, and that the election be immediately redone.

2. Donations - fundraising, at least 11 fraud cases, Violations of Federal law (I request that this be transferred to Criminal Court), embezzlement of public funds.. I request that compensation be paid for mental and physical damages the Plaintiff suffered.

Please permit me to make at least a 30 minute to 1 hour statement in Appellate trial. I shall testify so that the Appellate Court Judges will determine the facts.

Plaintiff Simon Bae0521191129.jpg

IMG_20190525_161506_258.jpg

speech_bubble_1.png